This 1969 Camaro Z28 comes equipped with 302ci engine V8 generating 290hp & 393 Nm of Torque @ 4,500 RPM.
The engine has a compression Ratio of 11.0:1 on pistons and comes equipped with Muncie 21 Aluminum Casing, Aluminum radiator with electric fan and a 650 CFM carburetor from Eddlebrock and is coped with a manual 4-speed Transmission 3:73 Rear End Gears, in addition to stainless steel exhaust system and dual back pipes.
The Yellow Monster has Pro touring Suspension Kit from Classic Performance Product ( CPP ) – Stage IV and an upgraded Chassis and Brakes Systems, as follows :
– Front Upper and Lower Arms
– New Lowered Coil Springs
– QA1 Gas Adjustable Height Shocks
– New Performance Sway Bars with a Lowered Performance Look
– New Leaf Springs
– Hotchkis Subframe Connectors
– Dynamat Sound/Heat Deadner inside the Camaro
– MCPV-1 Master Cylinder and Chrome Power Brake Booster
– 500 Series New Power Steering Box with 14.1 Ratio
– 13″ Drilled Rotors on Front Brakes with Two Large Pistons and 11″ Drilled Rear Rotors with Single Piston.
– New Brakes and Fuel Lines
To give an even greater look, the Yellow Monster has a set of Chromed Rims of 17×8″ on the Rear from Rocket (Booster Chrome) Series and 17 x7″ on the Front fitted with BF Goodrich Tires Rear Size P255-45/17 and 235-45/17 on the Front.
All original interior and exterior parts and trims are supplied by Year One Products- Braselton–Georgia.
The body is painted with Crazy Banana Yellow Color – Dupont Paint
It took us almost 7 Years to do a complete Nut & Bolt Rotisserie Restoration, in order to bring it up to this level of a Show Muscle Car – said Mustafa El Merhbi