Chevrolet today introduced a reinvigorated 2019 Camaro lineup with distinctive designs.
“The Camaro has attained iconic status in the region and the restyled 2019 model will continue to impress and gain new followers with its sharper design and supreme balance of driving fun, refinement and value. With the 2019 Camaro we are giving our customers more design choices than ever before,” said Ahmed Soudodi, Head of Brand at Chevrolet Middle East. “It’s a performance car with few equals and we are proud to introduce it to the region as part of Chevrolet’s energized car lineup.”
The 2019 Camaro’s updated designs are not only striking but also help to improve performance. For instance, the grille details and hood and fascia vents were designed for optimized air flow, either to cool components or help minimize drag or lift. Camaro designers follow the mantra that all elements must not only be beautiful but also enhance performance.
Design highlights include:
- New front-end styling with distinct differences between LT, RS and SS, including the fascia, grille, LED dual-element headlamps and reshaped hood (ZL1 retains its airflow-optimized front-end styling)
- SS-specific front fascia with “flowtie” open bowtie grille emblem and aero-enhancing air curtains, specific headlamps with new LED signature and extractor-style hood
- RS Appearance Package available on LT adds unique polished black grille with Galvano Chrome lower inserts, new LED headlamps with LED signature light bar, specific rear fascia with rear diffuser and 20-inch wheels
- New rear fascias for all models, with specific diffusers on RS and SS when equipped with Dual Mode Exhaust
- New LED tail lamps with a more sculptured evolution of Chevrolet’s signature dual-element design; red lenses are featured on LT, with RS, SS and ZL1 featuring dark-tinted neutral-density lenses
- New 20-inch wheel designs on RS and SS
The 2019 Camaro joins Malibu and Spark as part of Chevrolet’s revitalized 2019 lineup of cars.