Nissan to highlight driving excitement with cutting-edge technology in 360-degree immersion demo
Nissan will return to CES in 2019 with a display that demonstrates the future of driving and the electrifying potential of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, the company’s vision for moving people to a better world.
Nissan’s CES display (6906), North Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center will focus on Nissan Intelligent Mobility and includes:
- A new technology platform to “See the Invisible,” creating an entirely new driving experience through connected worlds
- The U.S. debut of the all-new, twin electric motor, all-wheel drive Nissan LEAF NISMO RC racing machine
- Nissan Energy demonstrations, including solutions that create a fully integrated electric vehicle ecosystem.
- A display of the IMx KURO concept crossover electric vehicle
- New vehicle introduction, displays and EV cafe
Follow Nissan’s global CES newsroom at newsroom.nissan-global.com/ces2019 and social media channels for the latest CES 2019 technology coverage: